EpocCam MultiCam transforms your iOS devices into wireless Mac OS X camera devices. Publish HD video frames from up to FOUR cameras SIMULTANEOUSLY to Syphon framework. Now your iPhones and iPads are perfect video input devices for ArKaos GrandVJ, GarageCUBE Modul8, Resolume Avenue, VDMX, QLab, CoGe, DiscoBrick, Millumin and other Syphon-enabled applications. Or you can just use it as a multi-camera surveillance system on your Mac.
Stream 720p HD video at 30 frames per second
Supports both front-facing and main camera
Tap to focus and autofocus modes
Flashlight - use torch mode for extra light in dark environment
Three resolutions to choose from: HD (1280x720), VGA (640x480) and CIF (352x288)
Hardware-accelerated video processing on Mac will not tax your CPU
Works even on crowded WiFi networks thanks to low bandwidth requirements
Connect up to four iOS devices simultaneously
Publish four simultaneous video feeds to Syphon
To start just follow these simple instructions:
1) Make sure your Mac and all iOS devices are connected to same wireless network
2) Download 'EpocCam Viewer Pro' to your Mac from http://www.kinoni.com
3) Launch 'EpocCam Viewer Pro' on your Mac
4) Launch up to four EpocCam Multicam applications on your iOS devices
5) iOS devices automatically connect to EpocCam Viewer Pro and preview image is displayed
6) Video frames are now automatically exported to Syphon, you can now import them to your favourite Syphon-enabled application
Setup for ArKaos MediaMaster and GrandVJ:
Arkaos software only supports Syphon input via Quartz Composer Plugin. Here are the required steps:
1) Install Syphon for Quartz Composer plugin from http://syphon.v002.info/
Here is a direct link: http://www.kinoni.com/syphonqc
2) Download our ready-made EpocCam compositions:
3) Download and run EpocCam Viewer Pro from http://www.kinoni.com
4) Import EpocCam compositions to MediaMaster or GrandVJ
Requires WiFi connection and a Mac running OS X 10.7 Lion or later.
Images Street Dancing at Rynek by Klearchos Kapoutsis is licensed under CC BY 2.0
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
EpocCam MultiCam is a free trial software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-12-06. The program can be installed on iOS.
EpocCam MultiCam (version 1.2) has a file size of 5.77 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 37 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.